Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Anyone seen the new Roces 2019 catalogue?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone seen the new Roces 2019 catalogue?

    just curious is all

    #2
    As soon as we get it, i might spoil.
    be-magers are cruel but funny

    bazodazo rules his toothbrush

    Comment


      #3
      I wouldn’t get too excited, Joe posted an Instagram of him going through the pages and for us there just the white lo and current black M12s... ?
      Blading since 1994.

      Comment


        #4
        Nothing we have not seen. Navy blue for sure and possibly another shade is coming for the holiday season. I think the navy is the same shade as the v13 impala. Could be nils and joe pro models though not sure it would be fair to the riders to release two pro model m12s at the same time.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by joshdamnit View Post
          I think the navy is the same shade as the v13 impala.
          negative


          Originally posted by the winner
          that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

          whack skating
          whack filming
          whack song
          that redbull spill is disgusting

          did I say shit tricks?

          Comment


            #6
            So no news about that 5th Element reboot? ... reboot the industry...oh wait. :P
            be-magers are cruel but funny

            bazodazo rules his toothbrush

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by azrider View Post

              negative
              hopefully.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by joshdamnit View Post

                hopefully.
                Guaranteed

                Originally posted by the winner
                that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

                whack skating
                whack filming
                whack song
                that redbull spill is disgusting

                did I say shit tricks?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by StarScream View Post
                  So no news about that 5th Element reboot? ... reboot the industry...oh wait. :P
                  From what i can recall roces has not teased about rebooting the 5th element. That was just started by someone speculating what roces next boot would be and people ran with it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by joshdamnit View Post

                    From what i can recall roces has not teased about rebooting the 5th element. That was just started by someone speculating what roces next boot would be and people ran with it.
                    I thought this, but then every time I see someone comment on Instagram about Roces redoing the 5th element, most of the time you'll see Roces have liked it. And recently they posted the metal dogtags that came with the 5th Elements… clutching at straws yes, but I think they wouldn't rule the idea out entirely. If they can pull it off with a better frame split, like the Aeons. Damn that would be a skate.
                    Blading since 1994.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Momagic View Post

                      I thought this, but then every time I see someone comment on Instagram about Roces redoing the 5th element, most of the time you'll see Roces have liked it. And recently they posted the metal dogtags that came with the 5th Elements… clutching at straws yes, but I think they wouldn't rule the idea out entirely. If they can pull it off with a better frame split, like the Aeons. Damn that would be a skate.
                      And make a powerblade frame to switch easily?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Momagic View Post

                        I thought this, but then every time I see someone comment on Instagram about Roces redoing the 5th element, most of the time you'll see Roces have liked it. And recently they posted the metal dogtags that came with the 5th Elements… clutching at straws yes, but I think they wouldn't rule the idea out entirely. If they can pull it off with a better frame split, like the Aeons. Damn that would be a skate.
                        It just might be that someone might have seen a new model recently, which is obviously fuel for theories
                        be-magers are cruel but funny

                        bazodazo rules his toothbrush

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by StarScream View Post
                          So no news about that 5th Element reboot? ... reboot the industry...oh wait. :P
                          ;p


                          www.hedonskate.com

                          Comment


                            #14

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by toe-bee View Post
                              I saw those for sale on FB - wasn't sure if they were customs or proto's as they look new / really clean. I saw the post got taken down very quickly.
                              Blading since 1994.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                !
                                Yours truly,

                                Metric F. Tonne

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by toe-bee View Post
                                  *unzips*

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by toe-bee View Post
                                    *unzips*

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Speaking of unzipping...

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Those "5th Elements" are prototypes from a while back that won't come out.

                                        Originally posted by the winner
                                        that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

                                        whack skating
                                        whack filming
                                        whack song
                                        that redbull spill is disgusting

                                        did I say shit tricks?

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Roces seems to have a strong reputation for not releasing new tech and just re-marketing the same items they've had available for years.
                                          I'm very curious how they will structure their future marketing. Will they just keep issuing their current riders pro model m12s in different colors until people lose interest in m12s again?
                                          Will they have a revolving door policy for their pros so they can give new riders pro model m12s in the same or different colors?
                                          Or will they try re-releasing the 5th element and attempt convince everyone that it is the skate we have all been missing even though they had terrible sales when they were available? (will be interesting to see if they can wash brains as well as Jon Julio)
                                          I'm also fairly confident that they 100% own the valo soul mold and will be re-using it before we know it.

                                          Of course these are all just assumptions I'm basing on the patterns I have seen over the past 20+ years. For all I know Roces could have a carbon aggressive boot in the works at this moment.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            In the first (of many) Julio/Them podcasts he said something like "as long as Roces stick to some things we've agreed" which I think (with nothing to base this on) that he means they can't release a skate with a skin and a 2 piece soul. Doubt they'll stick to this though.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by toe-bee View Post
                                              Speaking of unzipping...
                                              Trick question? Thai man all day

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by DesignatedRolla View Post
                                                In the first (of many) Julio/Them podcasts he said something like "as long as Roces stick to some things we've agreed" which I think (with nothing to base this on) that he means they can't release a skate with a skin and a 2 piece soul. Doubt they'll stick to this though.
                                                Am I missing something? I was under the assumption that Valo WAS Roces. Meaning Roces did most everything... and Julio was basically their marketing dept. (?)
                                                Meaning Roces can do whatever they want.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X