Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Don Bambrick Fired From Razors ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Don Bambrick Fired From Razors ?

    Discuss.

    i hate ya'll

    #2
    couldn't keep up with all the chill, sad really


    WANT TO BUY
    Face The Music

    Comment


      #3
      True

      Comment


        #4
        Razors dont fire Don Bambirck, Don Bambrick fires Razors.

        Comment


          #5
          One of the dumbest moves in blading history.

          i hate ya'll

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by yamsayin View Post
            One of the dumbest moves in blading history.
            .

            Comment


              #7
              lolwut?
              "You are a menace. A walking pestilence."

              Comment


                #8
                No confirmation = not true.

                Yet.

                Comment


                  #9
                  huh

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Story?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Quark View Post
                      No confirmation = not true.

                      Yet.
                      Don is true for sure. I heard murda too but im not sure on him apparently its all because they didnt go to sdsf and murda because he didn't have a section in the flick.. shits fucked up they always do this shit to people

                      Comment


                        #12
                        is it cause he didn't really promote shit for them? don is awesome, but he didn't seem to really put himself out there like most pros these days that have they're own skate.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Woah sick team you got there, Razors.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            what has murda really done in the past like 5 years? only time you see dude in anything hes either drunk talking non sense or like tipping his hat or some dumb shit.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Razors Team 2010 : Brian Aragon

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Don't forget Brian Aragon #2, Roman Abrate.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by niceawaymessage View Post
                                  what has murda really done in the past like 5 years? only time you see dude in anything hes either drunk talking non sense or like tipping his hat or some dumb shit.

                                  And, you know, laying down sick tricks in Truth 2.

                                  True top soul 720 rewind out, brother.
                                  "You are a menace. A walking pestilence."

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Mahmoud Jalloh View Post
                                    Razors Team 2010 : Brian Aragon
                                    soo tru.... meanwhile in the real world P Rods on target...... haha
                                    http://www.slapmagazine.com/componen...?topic=46321.0

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Well, to be fair, Don didn't deserve to be pro in the beginning... Takes more than just video sections to prove yourself worthy of a professional position.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        fuck razors for making dumb ass decisions bambrick is fucking amazing

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Big deal.

                                          Losing your professional status in rollerblading is equivalent to getting fired from Burger King.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                                            And, you know, laying down sick tricks in Truth 2.

                                            True top soul 720 rewind out, brother.

                                            i wasn't saying murda isn't good, and yea he had a short section in truth 2 but honestly....dude kinda fell off. his sections used to be soo dope....generic tour and ego. wtf happened?

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by niceawaymessage View Post
                                              i wasn't saying murda isn't good, and yea he had a short section in truth 2 but honestly....dude kinda fell off. his sections used to be soo dope....generic tour and ego. wtf happened?
                                              dudes been injured quite a bit the past few years.

                                              as far as don being fired, i have no idea why'd they do that so shortly after being issued a pro model. I thought he was really coming up quick the last few years but from a business standpoint, if you can make more money off some cleancut euro dude, fuck it i'd do the same thing in that situation.
                                              [/u]

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                right after game theory and his new pro model

                                                weird

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Josh_Morrison View Post
                                                  right after game theory and his new pro model

                                                  weird
                                                  this way they can milk his name/skating and not pay him

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    50 pages...

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Mahmoud Jalloh View Post
                                                      this way they can milk his name/skating and not pay him
                                                      you learn quickly young padawan
                                                      [/u]

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Video parts should define wether or not you are a pro. That is the most purest form of how you represent and show how smart you really are with your blading and a well thought out section can do wonders.

                                                        i hate ya'll

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          I refuse to comment until this rumor is confirmed or denied.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
                                                            Well, to be fair, Don didn't deserve to be pro in the beginning... Takes more than just video sections to prove yourself worthy of a professional position.
                                                            Id like to know what more it would take to have made don more "pro" worthy in your opinion? I agree it takes more then video parts but video parts also play a huge part and hes had amazing ones every time out +he was about to be pro for mindgame right before they folded and same shit with salomon. If u ask me u couldnt ask for a better person to have on your pro team maybe u have to know him or have had some kind of interaction with him but hes a really sick dude anyway u look at it obviously in skating and just to be around in general. People can say what they want about murda but hes the shit in my opinion he could sell more skates doing nothing then some people could with monthly edits.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Nick Tary View Post
                                                              Big deal.

                                                              Losing your professional status in rollerblading is equivalent to getting fired from Burger King.
                                                              + Rep, would read again.

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by formerly galenaskater View Post

                                                                as far as don being fired, i have no idea why'd they do that so shortly after being issued a pro model.

                                                                Remember the ' bomb' throne?

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by Nick Tary View Post
                                                                  Big deal.

                                                                  Losing your professional status in rollerblading is equivalent to getting fired from Burger King.

                                                                  lol....hate to say it, I kinda agree. But i still love rollerblading and what it has done for me....but it's a bubble.

                                                                  back on topic....business is business.....and razors will do what it has to in order to stay alive.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by cj miller View Post
                                                                    back on topic....business is business.....and razors will do what it has to in order to slay it's reputation
                                                                    fixed



                                                                    It's probably because he does darkside grinds. Razors really hates darkside grinds. If this is true I just hope his section isn't removed from Game Theory. Now that would be a shame.
                                                                    "You are a menace. A walking pestilence."

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      I still find this hilarious. I mean right after his pro skate XD.

                                                                      oh yeah to that guy who thought he shouldnt be pro



                                                                      Dude was being Eric Perkett before it was cool.
                                                                      Originally posted by I shit prostate blood
                                                                      That's pretty gay. I shove shit in my ass a lot but that's gay...He must be a rollerblader.
                                                                      I will regain my throne!



                                                                      Originally posted by Nick Tary
                                                                      Whenever you post, I picture a giant Duke Nukem poster above your bed with a Duke Nukem bedspread and Duke Nukem knick-knacks and when you're finally done with the day you dream of being Duke Nukem flyin around so fast raping fat chicks that look like Duke Nukem.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by formerly galenaskater View Post
                                                                        as far as don being fired, i have no idea why'd they do that so shortly after being issued a pro model.
                                                                        I feel like Dunkle quit/got dropped/I don't know pretty soon after his skate came out, too. I think it was so quick that there was an ad for it in Rejects with his face on it even after he was no longer part of the team.

                                                                        But that was years ago, and I could very well be wrong. Anybody with a better memory, feel free to correct me.

                                                                        My name is Kevin. This is a topmistrial photo by Trace Taylor.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          LOL

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            So sick of hearing about how pros these days lack professionalism.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              somebody's a retard here, and i have a feeling it's not bambrick

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                This is unrelated, but on the Chillagon note I think that the coldest place in the universe is Brian Aragon. Had that biting at my tongue since the live razors party broadcast.
                                                                                How many skateboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it'll take him 100 tries.

                                                                                Be-Car
                                                                                http://www.vimeo.com/user2760984/videos
                                                                                http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobblader?feature=mhee

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  razors is dumb.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
                                                                                    Well, to be fair, Don didn't deserve to be pro in the beginning... Takes more than just video sections to prove yourself worthy of a professional position.
                                                                                    I refuse to comment before this rumor is either confirmed or denied, however I feel like proving you wrong Eric :

























                                                                                    Oh, and of course :



                                                                                    Seriously, when that's how good your video sections are, winning contests doesn't matter anymore. He's had lots of video sections (as shown above), in major productions, he's had more than enough magazine coverage and pictures, he's been on tour through Europe for quite a while earlier that year, he's been on the road for like a month with the Vibralux dudes (On Top section not shown above by the way), and he's currently filming another major section with them...

                                                                                    Whether his Game Theory section was good or not, whether he's still pro for Razors or not, it desn't take anything away from the fact he very much deserved to be a pro in the first place. If I follow your logic, the whole Xsjado pro team should be fired... And just wait until Al jumps in this thread, ah ah !

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Oh it's true. Most of cali knows by now.

                                                                                      i hate ya'll

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        razors will wait the Bambrick Le for fired him!

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by sbchugo View Post
                                                                                          razors will wait the Bambrick Le for fired him!
                                                                                          this

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Yeah he got canned, they said it's because we disrespected their house and their team by making a mock cribs during the SDSF open. Kind of silly excuse, I will show the edit I originally took down once it is up again and you can decide if it was enough to fire him. That's all I got to say about it because if you watched the Razors part you would have noticed that he had the second to last part, which is usually the second best, which it was. End of the day Don is happy and has a new sponsor and will be filming a section with me that will be just as tight, if not better then his already sick part for Game Theory. One man's garbage is another man's treasure and Don is GOLDEN.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              They just released his pro skate and then they drop him? Seems kind of weak.
                                                                                              Illegitimi non carborundum

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by jesus View Post
                                                                                                Yeah he got canned, they said it's because we disrespected their house and their team by making a mock cribs during the SDSF open. Kind of silly excuse, I will show the edit I originally took down once it is up again and you can decide if it was enough to fire him. That's all I got to say about it because if you watched the Razors part you would have noticed that he had the second to last part, which is usually the second best, which it was. End of the day Don is happy and has a new sponsor and will be filming a section with me that will be just as tight, if not better then his already sick part for Game Theory. One man's garbage is another man's treasure and Don is GOLDEN.
                                                                                                Good for him. Can't wait to see that edit.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Valo?

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    He got chill'd.

                                                                                                    www.facebook.com/catalin.olteanu.photoandmore

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X