Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

POW WOW PRO/AM 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    POW WOW PRO/AM 2015

    Make your plans now if you haven't yet. This year is going to be the biggest and best one yet, more days, more events, more bands MOAR FUNS. Hope to see some new faces this year❤️

    March 12-15
    Jacksonville, FL
    Kona Skatepark

    http://powwowproam.com
    http://www.be-mag.com/news/pow-wow-p...fficial-flyer/
    Last edited by r.s.; 14.01.2015, 18:28.

    #2
    I've never made it to Pow Wow and really want to go this year, but I would prefer to fly. It looks like the Jacksonville airport is 19 miles from the park. What are the chances a be-magger would be willing to give a ride to/from the airport in exchange for beer/gas money?

    Comment


      #3
      I am about to start one of those so I can afford a plane ticket:

      www.kickstarter.com/

      Seriously though, I might very well jump on a plane last minute for this.

      Comment


        #4
        oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by AJ Pow View Post
          I've never made it to Pow Wow and really want to go this year, but I would prefer to fly. It looks like the Jacksonville airport is 19 miles from the park. What are the chances a be-magger would be willing to give a ride to/from the airport in exchange for beer/gas money?
          I can 100% get you a ride. My buddy Cameron is local and will be picking peeps up who need it just get at me.

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks Rob! I'm going to look into plane tickets tomorrow and make this happen. Everyone just camps near the park, right? I might have to pick up a smaller tent that I can fit in my carry-on.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by AJ Pow View Post
              Thanks Rob! I'm going to look into plane tickets tomorrow and make this happen. Everyone just camps near the park, right? I might have to pick up a smaller tent that I can fit in my carry-on.
              Naw we camp IN the park. More info on all that shit should be up within the week. My roomate finished the site but hasn't gotten the ok to put it up live yet so anything on there now is from last year.

              Comment


                #8
                and it go down
                http://vimeo.com/nameant

                Comment


                  #9
                  Competitor, Camping and Sponsor registration is now live, http://powwowproam.com


                  Pow-wow Pro/Am IX

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Pow-wow Pro/Am View Post
                    Competitor, Camping and Sponsor registration is now live, http://powwowproam.com
                    YEEEEEEEEE!!!

                    Comment


                      #11

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sup boys, It's looking like I am going to make it. It cost half as much for me to fly into ft lauderdale. Is anyone driving up from there I could catch a ride with?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by R-MONEY$$$ View Post
                          Sup boys, It's looking like I am going to make it. It cost half as much for me to fly into ft lauderdale. Is anyone driving up from there I could catch a ride with?
                          That airport is 15 mins from me. I could take you❤️

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Atlanta, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale can definitely save you money on flights. In a lot of cases, it'll offset the cost of flying directly to J-ville.


                            Pow-wow Pro/Am IX

                            Comment


                              #15
                              That'd be super tight. Let me know your schedule so I can be convenient.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                still the same saturday before st. patricks day...

                                bar crawl priorities.

                                Will Greg be brewing again this year? What do i need to do to pre-order a pow wow brewsky?

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by big billy 13 View Post
                                  still the same saturday before st. patricks day...

                                  bar crawl priorities.

                                  Will Greg be brewing again this year? What do i need to do to pre-order a pow wow brewsky?
                                  Don't hold your breath on them moving the date because of some pointless holiday. I'm not sure if Greg has plans to brew this year but he better!!!

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by r.s. View Post
                                    not sure if Greg has plans to brew this year but he better!!!
                                    Please oh please Greg continue this tradition! I'm hoping Daniel Henderson brews something as well!

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by ift View Post
                                      Please oh please Greg continue this tradition! I'm hoping Daniel Henderson brews something as well!
                                      Greg's doing one🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Yes AJ, exactly.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          R$ I'm close to Fort Lauderdale airport. I can get you. I plan on leaving Friday morning. Also if you wanna fly in thursday I got an extra room. I'll be coming back Sunday.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by greg is cool View Post
                                            R$ I'm close to Fort Lauderdale airport. I can get you. I plan on leaving Friday morning. Also if you wanna fly in thursday I got an extra room. I'll be coming back Sunday.
                                            I'm either leaving Tuesday night or Wednesday. I'm coming back on Monday so you have some options dolphin.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_3qO7givg
                                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_3qO7givg

                                              y u no embed?
                                              Last edited by ift; 16.01.2015, 01:31.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Flight booked, comp/camping booked. Let's get drunk.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Just hammered out the travel plans. I will be in attendance. Last year was the first one I missed since Tallahassee. Fuck wit me

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by AJ Pow View Post
                                                    Flight booked, comp/camping booked. Let's get drunk.
                                                    Holler if ya hear me UGGHHHNNNG

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27


                                                      https://vimeo.com/23189997

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        In a pow wow state of mind.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          :mrgreen:

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30


                                                            https://vimeo.com/89760484

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Could you guys please stop urging me to empty my bank account now?

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Heard this year Natalie Portman will be in attendance

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  I'm going to try to make it out, it really isn't that far by plane and I'm sure I can find a deal on plane tickets.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by ift View Post
                                                                    Heard this year Natalie Portman will be in attendance
                                                                    Might have to sell a few pairs of Fiziks so I can attend my own wedding, then.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Sell me a few Cant-i-loonz and you can afford a ticket most likely

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Freddy. if you bring some fiziks with, i will buy a pair!

                                                                        it has been since super hick that we hung out last. i think its about time you come back!

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          I am probably going to this, I really want to compete old dude division.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by macon deals View Post
                                                                            Freddy. if you bring some fiziks with, i will buy a pair!

                                                                            it has been since super hick that we hung out last. i think its about time you come back!
                                                                            You will probably have gotten your hands on some Create by then.

                                                                            But it will be a pleasure to see you again Seth, and all of you fuckers, because...

                                                                            I'M FUCKING GOING TO POW WOW BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                            Edit: on the other hand, if someone wants to buy Fiziks frames now and help put some gas money in my pocket:

                                                                            http://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/showt...gs-for-sale%29

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Fuck yes Freddy!!!!! You gonna camp?

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by r.s. View Post
                                                                                  Fuck yes Freddy!!!!! You gonna camp?
                                                                                  You bet I will!

                                                                                  Bonfires, talks and drinks... That's a bunch of good reasons to escape the German winter!

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Freddy White View Post
                                                                                    That's a bunch of good reasons to escape the German winter!
                                                                                    Freddy in Germany, Monday in France... what is this crazy world... ?

                                                                                    COZMO WHEELS FOR SALE

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Pow Wow just keeps getting better.
                                                                                      http://vimeo.com/nameant

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Man, wish I was in america, would go for sure. Sounds awesome

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Im ready for it. It will be my first time going.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Ugh, I just started this new job and I'm the head of programming for a fundraiser in May. I am having a Chili cook off that weekend as part of the events leading up to the fundraiser so fuck my life, no pow wow

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Bring the chili to pow-wow, sell chili, fundraiser completed problem solved.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                you would probably sell more chili at pow wow anyway!

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  I most definitely would, but I'm not cooking it. It's a cook off, as in a competition between other groups of people with a set venue and such.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    gonna book my flight either tonight or tomorrow. camping again.

                                                                                                    www.flickr.com/photos/drewhumphrey

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X