Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Sweet mother of God...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sweet mother of God...

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/la...field-3/722821

    SOON

    #2
    I played the beta, shit was not fun

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by gen2roller View Post
      beta
      .

      Comment


        #4
        indeed beta!

        that was frostbite engine 1.5. no where near the finished prodcut. I still prefer bad company though...

        bad company 3 2012!!!! game so epic it will cause the end of the world

        lolz

        Comment


          #5
          i am preloading it to my pc right now

          Comment


            #6
            already have next tuesday taken off as a vacation day. damn right i'm that big of a nerd.



            ^^with this i will own!!!

            come at me bro

            Comment


              #7
              Pre-loardin' tonight. Tuesday will be a Tuesday among Tuesdays. I've been waiting two months for this fucker.

              Comment


                #8
                preorderd, then cancelled, the hoops they make you jump through to play the game IE origin is just silly, plus the privacy policy is criminal. Game itself looks epic though.
                -buy game at 20% mark up from last years releases
                -must install origin, a shitty steam knockoff
                -they can collect and sell my information
                no thanks!

                http://www.cadred.org/Forums/Thread/155604/
                Well I know many game developers and developers in general tend to slip in some dodgy clause into their terms of service, but as is the case with Origin for Battlefield 3, they seem to be giving themselves a lot more freedom with consumers information.

                "2. Consent to Collection and Use of Data.

                You agree that EA may collect, use, store and transmit technical and related information that identifies your computer (including the Internet Protocol Address), operating system, Application usage (including but not limited to successful installation and/or removal), software, software usage and peripheral hardware, that may be gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, dynamically served content, product support and other services to you, including online services. EA may also use this information combined with personal information for marketing purposes and to improve our products and services. We may also share that data with our third party service providers in a form that does not personally identify you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT EA TO COLLECT, USE, STORE, TRANSMIT OR DISPLAY THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION. This and all other data provided to EA and/or collected by EA in connection with your installation and use of this Application is collected, used, stored and transmitted in accordance with EA's Privacy Policy located at www.ea.com. To the extent that anything in this section conflicts with the terms of EA's Privacy Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control.

                The above seeming to state, and I'm willing to stand corrected on this,that they can take information from a vast amount in your PC, hardware and software, much more than others before. And I'm aware there have been similar clauses with people like Valve in their privacy policy's, but to a much lesser degree; Now I'm not saying that Origin will, for all we know they might only take the same type/information that Valve do, but it seems though that they have the ability to take a lot more if they so choose.

                Found it interesting really considering that with all the recent invasion of privacy controversy with people like Facebook, that they would slip in something like this, especially something that, if people choose not to agree with, would mean no other choice than to remove BF3 and all trace of Origin off said persons PC. "

                Fortunately Skyrim drops in November.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Spy View Post
                  preorderd, then cancelled, the hoops they make you jump through to play the game IE origin is just silly, plus the privacy policy is criminal. Game itself looks epic though.
                  -buy game at 20% mark up from last years releases
                  -must install origin, a shitty steam knockoff
                  -they can collect and sell my information
                  no thanks!

                  http://www.cadred.org/Forums/Thread/155604/
                  Well I know many game developers and developers in general tend to slip in some dodgy clause into their terms of service, but as is the case with Origin for Battlefield 3, they seem to be giving themselves a lot more freedom with consumers information.

                  "2. Consent to Collection and Use of Data.

                  You agree that EA may collect, use, store and transmit technical and related information that identifies your computer (including the Internet Protocol Address), operating system, Application usage (including but not limited to successful installation and/or removal), software, software usage and peripheral hardware, that may be gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, dynamically served content, product support and other services to you, including online services. EA may also use this information combined with personal information for marketing purposes and to improve our products and services. We may also share that data with our third party service providers in a form that does not personally identify you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT EA TO COLLECT, USE, STORE, TRANSMIT OR DISPLAY THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION. This and all other data provided to EA and/or collected by EA in connection with your installation and use of this Application is collected, used, stored and transmitted in accordance with EA's Privacy Policy located at www.ea.com. To the extent that anything in this section conflicts with the terms of EA's Privacy Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control.

                  The above seeming to state, and I'm willing to stand corrected on this,that they can take information from a vast amount in your PC, hardware and software, much more than others before. And I'm aware there have been similar clauses with people like Valve in their privacy policy's, but to a much lesser degree; Now I'm not saying that Origin will, for all we know they might only take the same type/information that Valve do, but it seems though that they have the ability to take a lot more if they so choose.

                  Found it interesting really considering that with all the recent invasion of privacy controversy with people like Facebook, that they would slip in something like this, especially something that, if people choose not to agree with, would mean no other choice than to remove BF3 and all trace of Origin off said persons PC. "

                  Fortunately Skyrim drops in November.
                  Get an Xbox.

                  Problem solved.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    solve one problem; create many others
                    bad suggestion is bad.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I have despised any type of war game since MW1, but this is going to be purchased.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Pre-ordered

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Shits raw.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Titties 'N' Beer View Post
                            Shits raw.
                            NO WAY BRO - COD 4LYFE

                            Comment


                              #15
                              The finished game is already on my computer

                              Comment


                                #16
                                i thought even the beta was good and i know that the finished version is gonna be better. the support with the beta was ridiculous. updated like crazy
                                Originally posted by *ROYALwithCHEESE*
                                My favorite episode was when the chick was on all fours with a stomach bug spraying out of both holes........crying.....I was so fucking hard


                                Originally posted by CK
                                ahahah sike niggers

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  pre-loading now.

                                  What's your origin names bros?

                                  mine is cfizzle303

                                  Comment


                                    #18


                                    Just saying..

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      I have troubles with battlefield multiplayer....sooo many campers

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by mksauce View Post


                                        Just saying..
                                        This, I played the beta and it sucked balls, the graphics are awesome.
                                        It was impossible to get a single kill in 30min gameplay, not my kinda game haha

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Hans Hockey View Post
                                          vagina
                                          .

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Hans Hockey View Post
                                            This, I played the beta and it sucked balls, the graphics are awesome.
                                            It was impossible to get a single kill in 30min gameplay, not my kinda game haha
                                            lol. i played the beta too and there was no problems gettin any kills. sounds like you fucking suck!
                                            Originally posted by *ROYALwithCHEESE*
                                            My favorite episode was when the chick was on all fours with a stomach bug spraying out of both holes........crying.....I was so fucking hard


                                            Originally posted by CK
                                            ahahah sike niggers

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Chris Fortune View Post

                                              What's your origin names bros?
                                              DidAndSaid

                                              See you Tues.?

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                mines

                                                deadassassain

                                                i believe my comps off at the moment

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Tomorrrrrrrrrrow (midnight I'm hoping)


                                                  I guess there was a hack out... If you connected to a Korean VPN, the game would think you were in Korea and unlock way early. Unfortunately DICE says to go for it if you don't want multiplayer to work. Definitely not worth it at this point.


                                                  I'll add you dudes up.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by marshun View Post
                                                    lol. i played the beta too and there was no problems gettin any kills. sounds like you fucking suck!
                                                    Def true I have the first game and I suck at that as well, its still a game for me.
                                                    So ill prefer the easier game aka mw3 for now.

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      anybody else going to wait in line tonight to get it?

                                                      i plan on taking pics of all the other people there that i believe to be pedobears/registered sex offenders.

                                                      all in all should be a fun evening

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        so.........whats good?

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          I was around the 100th person in line at my local GameStop and they managed to get us all out of there and on our ways in 10 minutes flat, not too shabby.

                                                          Installing the graphics thingy for Xbox now. Will report back with opinions in a bit.

                                                          Sadly, there is far more to life than rollerblading.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            The Russian starting guns kinda suck minus the engineer one.

                                                            Sadly, there is far more to life than rollerblading.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Hans Hockey View Post
                                                              Def true I have the first game and I suck at that as well, its still a game for me.
                                                              So ill prefer the easier game aka mw3 for now.
                                                              im definitley not gonna say mw3 is easier. its just a different style.

                                                              but i will be going to pick up the bf3 tonight. (not midnight here yet)
                                                              Originally posted by *ROYALwithCHEESE*
                                                              My favorite episode was when the chick was on all fours with a stomach bug spraying out of both holes........crying.....I was so fucking hard


                                                              Originally posted by CK
                                                              ahahah sike niggers

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Despite my previous post, I ended up proxy'ing my connection and unlocking the game early. I found some other info that said you could still play online. I've already played through the single player....

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Love it, there are moments in multiplayer matches were the action is so hellish and over the top. Random occurances. This is where the game shines.

                                                                  ps3

                                                                  tadaone
                                                                  Last edited by NathanC; 26.10.2011, 00:23.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Have yet to play all the way through an entire game today, servers have sucked the big one all day.

                                                                    Sadly, there is far more to life than rollerblading.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      i got it 3hrs early from origin and played it for a while then went bed

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Love it! So glad that TDM isn't campy at all like the beta was. some of those maps are most def a run and gun free for all. almost reminds me of nuketown from black ops.

                                                                        already rank 15. unlocked the A-91 and started molesting people with it. fun times

                                                                        psn: kappasig_nu_up

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        Working...
                                                                        X