Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Wheel companies...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wheel companies...

    They just keep sprouting up, lets see, recent ones I can think of; konjure, pills, red eye, muzzle, them. Anything else pop up in the last week or two that I may have missed?
    Last edited by ASU S4; 26.04.2019, 08:52.

    #2
    Isn't Pills a Russian company? They've been posting here intermittently for years.

    Comment


      #3
      Yeah, I think theyre a few years old at least. Probably shouldnt have made the list. Is APEX old as well?

      Comment


        #4
        I believe APEX is Long/Oak City's brand

        Comment


          #5
          I thought it was years ago that we decided that wheel companies were the new clothing companies. Speaking of which, what happened to bacemint? Or however it's spelled.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by a_pla5tic_bag View Post
            I thought it was years ago that we decided that wheel companies were the new clothing companies. Speaking of which, what happened to bacemint? Or however it's spelled.
            The website has joggers and skates for sale.

            Comment


              #7
              Ever since it's been easy to use Alibaba - it's gotten so easy to print on skate wheels. So that's why there are so many. I really don't think it's necessary, i'd rather fewer manufacturers and have them take more of the money - and be able to spend it on R&D rather than just printing on generic Chinese Wheels.
              Last edited by Momagic; 28.04.2019, 20:48.
              Blading since 1994.

              Comment


                #8
                Makes sense. Why buy small quantities when you can order a company for ~$1k. Who's actually making wheels?
                masterbla.de

                Comment


                  #9
                  Muzzle is much more the just next random wheel brand.


                  www.hedonskate.com

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Basza View Post
                    Muzzle is much more the just next random wheel brand.
                    Ahh yes, I see here they're also making shoe laces and water bottles...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ASU S4 View Post

                      Ahh yes, I see here they're also making shoe laces and water bottles...


                      https://www.instagram.com/instalesszeke/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ASU S4 View Post

                        Ahh yes, I see here they're also making shoe laces and water bottles...
                        Do they have free business cards? Does anything they sell even double as garbage, though?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          ....muzzle is dirtbox 2.0
                          ?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by hamper gnome View Post
                            ....muzzle is dirtbox 2.0
                            ?
                            exactly , and DIRTBOX almost single handed helped us to survive the worst times in blading...


                            www.hedonskate.com

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Basza
                              the worst times in blading
                              What was so bad about it?
                              masterbla.de

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by masterblade View Post

                                What was so bad about it?
                                Jon Julio & Valo

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Then the question is, what's the next major brand that will go under?

                                  Havent heard anything from BHC in a while, is VX still doing stuff or is AJ concentrating all his efforts on DEAD?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by masterblade View Post

                                    What was so bad about it?
                                    lack of quality blade content. DRC/Dirtbox was like years ahead of everybody with ideas and execution.


                                    www.hedonskate.com

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Solid advice on ordering a wheel company @51:20: http://traffic.libsyn.com/backtoblading/gt22.mp3

                                      masterbla.de

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by `\.oOOo./` View Post
                                        Isn't Pills a Russian company? They've been posting here intermittently for years.


                                        This year we released a lot of new models: 3 different 57mm, 2 models of 59mm and 2 variants of 64mm.
                                        If you are from US or Canada, it can be easy and fast to order from ProSkaters Place.

                                        Don't forget to follow PILLS WHEELS on Instagram.

                                        Also, if you want to distribute our products, feel free to write here. Have a nice day!

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          BHC has a new camo jacket coming out, not sure about a new wheel drop but they are still going.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by MadCat View Post


                                            This year we released a lot of new models: 3 different 57mm, 2 models of 59mm and 2 variants of 64mm.
                                            If you are from US or Canada, it can be easy and fast to order from ProSkaters Place.

                                            Don't forget to follow PILLS WHEELS on Instagram.

                                            Also, if you want to distribute our products, feel free to write here. Have a nice day!
                                            These look great as do the graphics.

                                            Originally posted by the winner
                                            that was so fucking GAY, fucking quit it. You're the gayest skaters ever

                                            whack skating
                                            whack filming
                                            whack song
                                            that redbull spill is disgusting

                                            did I say shit tricks?

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              undercover where beast! still.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Recently heard of another wheel company dropping from one of those rapping rollerbladers from the south...

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  So Jbahs got one too now, #thewinbrand

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    You gotta wonder what makes someone want to get into the aggressive rollerblading urethane wheel business in times like this

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      It’s almost September, you reckon we’ll get one more wheel company before the end of the year?

                                                      Comment

                                                      Working...
                                                      X