Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

30+ Edit?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    30+ Edit?

    Is there going to be one this year? I have a few clips that I probably won't use for anything else and enjoyed being a part of last years. I would say I'd be happy to edit it but I'll soon have 2 kids and I'll be adjusting to that! Plus the guy who made last years did a great job!

    #2
    Hey, thanks!

    Even though I'd love to, I don't have time to do it this year. I'd be more than happy to hand over the reigns to someone else.

    Comment


      #3
      Argh I don't know whether to volunteer or not. I'd rather just give my clips to someone else haha. Any takers?!

      Comment


        #4
        Who in here under 30 tho? Time for 40+

        I'm 34 and don't feel the need for any recognition for skating 'at your age'

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ift View Post
          Who in here under 30 tho? Time for 40+

          I'm 34 and don't feel the need for any recognition for skating 'at your age'
          a be-mag group edit would be cool but realistically it would be like 8 people and only 6 that actually sent something in.


          WANT TO BUY
          Face The Music

          Comment


            #6
            True I guess most of us are 30+ so just a Be-Mag group edit in general would probably be better. There was a fair few people in last years but the board seems less active now.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DesignatedRolla View Post
              True I guess most of us are 30+ so just a Be-Mag group edit in general would probably be better. There was a fair few people in last years but the board seems less active now.
              probably because the board doesn't load or let you log in half of the time


              WANT TO BUY
              Face The Music

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by DnEhThEnD View Post

                probably because the board doesn't load or let you log in half of the time
                for real. who the fuck is running this thing?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Lol, have we reached the point where a -30 edit would be more impressive than a 30+ edit?


                  https://www.instagram.com/instalesszeke/

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X