Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Rollerblader on the next Bully Beatdown!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rollerblader on the next Bully Beatdown!

    hahahahah

    on MTV

    he is the bully, lmfao

    #2
    Re: Rollerblader on the next Bully Beatdown!

    Originally posted by Fetus
    hahahahah

    on MTV

    he is the bully, lmfao
    was about to post, damnit

    soo happy to have jake shields lay down the law.. anyone who trains under cesar gracie is legit

    Comment


      #3
      what is this bully beatdown?

      Comment


        #4
        When is it? 10:30? All i see is some motorcross thing with Travis Pastrana.

        我愛台妹!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by benk
          what is this bully beatdown?
          bullys that try to pick on people and the victims contact the host (an mma fighter) about the situation, so he confronts the bully offering them $10,000 to step in the cage with a pro mma fighter of their size, well if they win they get the 10k if they lose the victim(s) get the 10k

          every single bully has gotten their ass beat bad so far, there has only been 3 episodes so far, the next one they had a commercial for, said he is a rollerblader and he is the bully

          he is going to get his ass beat and they will probably make fun of him for being a rollerblader I predict

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by benk
            what is this bully beatdown?
            http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bull...004041&tid=107

            http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bull...004192&tid=107

            first 2 episodes, episode 3 reairs at like 11 i think?

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stLvBLgjCZ8 high lights from episode 3

            Comment


              #7
              gonna be some damn joke about rollerblading being gay I know it

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Savor the Flavor
                gonna be some damn joke about rollerblading being gay I know it
                in the commercial the host already made a comment sort of

                he said something about the kid being a rollerblader and then said "but get this.....HE is the bully"

                as if it is sad that a rollerblader could be tough enough to be a bully....

                That is what I got from the comment anyways and the way he said it

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Fetus
                  Originally posted by Savor the Flavor
                  gonna be some damn joke about rollerblading being gay I know it
                  in the commercial the host already made a comment sort of

                  he said something about the kid being a rollerblader and then said "but get this.....HE is the bully"

                  as if it is sad that a rollerblader could be tough enough to be a bully....

                  That is what I got from the comment anyways and the way he said it
                  fuck it mayhem is still the shit, i have never seen any dude take a 3 rd asswhipping from GSP and keep smiling

                  all we gotta do is get budnik or malik casted for season 2

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by F1SHy
                    Originally posted by Fetus
                    Originally posted by Savor the Flavor
                    gonna be some damn joke about rollerblading being gay I know it
                    in the commercial the host already made a comment sort of

                    he said something about the kid being a rollerblader and then said "but get this.....HE is the bully"

                    as if it is sad that a rollerblader could be tough enough to be a bully....

                    That is what I got from the comment anyways and the way he said it
                    fuck it mayhem is still the shit, i have never seen any dude take a 3 rd asswhipping from GSP and keep smiling

                    lol yea Mayhem cracks me up, but if he unleashes on rollerblading in that episode then fuck that guy, until the next episode Yes I am Dr Dre.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      i dont know that he is actually a rollerblader.

                      because in the commercial it just says "check out this guy on rollerblades" or something of that nature and then it shows him in a bowl, but he doesnt look dressed for a park and doesnt look too comfortable on the skates so i dont think he actually rollerblades. i think they just had him do it for the commercial or something.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Samir Nagheenanajar
                        i dont know that he is actually a rollerblader.

                        because in the commercial it just says "check out this guy on rollerblades" or something of that nature and then it shows him in a bowl, but he doesnt look dressed for a park and doesnt look too comfortable on the skates so i dont think he actually rollerblades. i think they just had him do it for the commercial or something.
                        maybe he just sucks

                        but if that is the case, that is even worse yet lol

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Fetus
                          Originally posted by F1SHy
                          Originally posted by Fetus
                          Originally posted by Savor the Flavor
                          gonna be some damn joke about rollerblading being gay I know it
                          in the commercial the host already made a comment sort of

                          he said something about the kid being a rollerblader and then said "but get this.....HE is the bully"

                          as if it is sad that a rollerblader could be tough enough to be a bully....

                          That is what I got from the comment anyways and the way he said it
                          fuck it mayhem is still the shit, i have never seen any dude take a 3 rd asswhipping from GSP and keep smiling
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYnf6FVTrg jake shields

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6Yv9a96j4 chuck liddell impression

                          lol yea Mayhem cracks me up, but if he unleashes on rollerblading in that episode then fuck that guy, until the next episode Yes I am Dr Dre.
                          lets be real here we kind of do dress and act like fags. mayhem is a lil jsutified to assume. then again the red stripe is hella whack

                          Comment


                            #14
                            just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by benk
                              just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                              of course its scripted.. its mtv

                              fuck you mayhem is the shit

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by benk
                                just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                                probably

                                it is between that, and the people looking nervous because they arent used to being on camera

                                I mean if someone knocked on my door and stuck a camera in my face Id be all like WTF I dont want to be on tv right now lol

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by kdurrty
                                  Originally posted by benk
                                  just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                                  I HATE reality tv.
                                  its more a game show than reality tv.. haha

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by F1SHy
                                    Originally posted by benk
                                    just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                                    of course its scripted.. its mtv

                                    fuck you mayhem is the shit
                                    fuck you that guy is a tool shed. all of his little comments during the fight were so fuckin lame. i respect him as a fighter b/c those guys are some of the most dedicated and badass atheletes out...but he is still an irritating cunt of a human being.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by benk
                                      Originally posted by F1SHy
                                      Originally posted by benk
                                      just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                                      of course its scripted.. its mtv

                                      fuck you mayhem is the shit
                                      fuck you that guy is a tool shed. all of his little comments during the fight were so fuckin lame. i respect him as a fighter b/c those guys are some of the most dedicated and badass atheletes out...but he is still an irritating cunt of a human being.
                                      he is a hype beast, and he acts mad goofy, I can see how you can find him annoying, but I think he is pretty funny, Id be cracking up in those situations too

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by benk
                                        Originally posted by F1SHy
                                        Originally posted by benk
                                        just watched a little bit of it. the host is just as annoying as that faggot that hosted scarred. and all of the interviews seem pretty fake/scripted too. damn i hate MTV.
                                        of course its scripted.. its mtv

                                        fuck you mayhem is the shit
                                        fuck you that guy is a tool shed. all of his little comments during the fight were so fuckin lame. i respect him as a fighter b/c those guys are some of the most dedicated and badass atheletes out...but he is still an irritating cunt of a human being.
                                        of course he is an irritating cunt, selling yourself is part of the game, dude is also one of the top 185ers around with wins over robbie lawler, dennis kang, and egan inoue

                                        fuck me? well for the right price...

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          BUT if he wins.....

                                          rollerblading saved ?

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by hogie
                                            BUT if he wins.....

                                            rollerblading saved ?
                                            yes rollerblading wins


                                            rollerbladers > MMA fighters

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by hogie
                                              BUT if he wins.....

                                              rollerblading saved ?
                                              Shima quit USD?

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Fetus
                                                Originally posted by hogie
                                                BUT if he wins.....

                                                rollerblading saved ?
                                                yes rollerblading wins


                                                rollerbladers > MMA fighters
                                                what about budnik??

                                                both



                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  MTV is the worst fucking piece of shit ever. Anything associated with it deserves to fail and die a miserable death

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    haha what about the douchebag bro that trains ufc and is still a bully? id be so mad if he won 10 grand

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      this kid should be banned from rollerblading for making us look bad on MTV..

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        I go on a lot of MMA boards and Mayhem says he obviously has to say a few lines, but for the most part its all him. He says the writers give him lines but he doesn't say them and he thinks the entire production crew is scared of him lol.

                                                        Since were on MMA/rollerblading, I was at WEC 40 tonight in Chicago and i met Mike Budnik!!!!!! Zomg! pic coming soon. He was walking back to the back after his fight and i ran over to him and shouted, "Mike Budnik! I Rollerblade!" His eyes kinda lit up and he stopped to chat, I asked for a pic and told him to check it out on the BE-MAG messageboard!

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          I want to be on that show.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by t0m fIsChEr
                                                            I go on a lot of MMA boards and Mayhem says he obviously has to say a few lines, but for the most part its all him. He says the writers give him lines but he doesn't say them and he thinks the entire production crew is scared of him lol.

                                                            Since were on MMA/rollerblading, I was at WEC 40 tonight in Chicago and i met Mike Budnik!!!!!! Zomg! pic coming soon. He was walking back to the back after his fight and i ran over to him and shouted, "Mike Budnik! I Rollerblade!" His eyes kinda lit up and he stopped to chat, I asked for a pic and told him to check it out on the BE-MAG messageboard!
                                                            nice, how was the torres fight live?/

                                                            also i love how the link in your sig has a pic of 10th planet, haahah how did i know eddie bravo would have something to do with that

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by t0m fIsChEr
                                                              I go on a lot of MMA boards and Mayhem says he obviously has to say a few lines, but for the most part its all him. He says the writers give him lines but he doesn't say them and he thinks the entire production crew is scared of him lol.

                                                              Since were on MMA/rollerblading, I was at WEC 40 tonight in Chicago and i met Mike Budnik!!!!!! Zomg! pic coming soon. He was walking back to the back after his fight and i ran over to him and shouted, "Mike Budnik! I Rollerblade!" His eyes kinda lit up and he stopped to chat, I asked for a pic and told him to check it out on the BE-MAG messageboard!
                                                              wheres the pic?

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                i wanna the pic i suppose if you can get a good right hook in?

                                                                ROCK LOBSTER
                                                                back from the dead!! :P

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by F1SHy
                                                                  Originally posted by Fetus
                                                                  Originally posted by hogie
                                                                  BUT if he wins.....

                                                                  rollerblading saved ?
                                                                  yes rollerblading wins


                                                                  rollerbladers > MMA fighters
                                                                  what about budnik??

                                                                  both



                                                                  He better rep us proud and kick some ass or he'll be banned from rolling

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by NathanC
                                                                    Originally posted by F1SHy
                                                                    Originally posted by Fetus
                                                                    Originally posted by hogie
                                                                    BUT if he wins.....

                                                                    rollerblading saved ?
                                                                    yes rollerblading wins


                                                                    rollerbladers > MMA fighters
                                                                    what about budnik??

                                                                    both



                                                                    He better rep us proud and kick some ass or he'll be banned from rolling
                                                                    he lost..

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      [

                                                                      fuck it mayhem is still the shit, i have never seen any dude take a 3 rd asswhipping from GSP and keep smiling

                                                                      all we gotta do is get budnik or malik casted for season 2[/quote

                                                                      ima try and get malik's ;ast fight uploaded today . i have to capture mad footage today anyways

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        well of course they are going to make some jokes on blading.
                                                                        On one of the gayest shows out right now, the irony is killing me.

                                                                        Well, from what i seen the guy looked like a fucking fruitcake anyway, like the kind that roll around on Venice Beach with a walkman with no shirt on doing the moonwalk and shit.

                                                                        Trying to think of a rollerblader that is BAMF enough to go on the show, and start throwing down at any off color jokes aimed at out sport.

                                                                        Does rollerblading have its own "Mike Vallely" type to enforce?

                                                                        Mike Budnick dare i say?

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by StephenDurasa
                                                                          well of course they are going to make some jokes on blading.
                                                                          On one of the gayest shows out right now, the irony is killing me.

                                                                          Well, from what i seen the guy looked like a fucking fruitcake anyway, like the kind that roll around on Venice Beach with a walkman with no shirt on doing the moonwalk and shit.

                                                                          Trying to think of a rollerblader that is BAMF enough to go on the show, and start throwing down at any off color jokes aimed at out sport.

                                                                          Does rollerblading have its own "Mike Vallely" type to enforce?

                                                                          Mike Budnick dare i say?
                                                                          if petty was healthy

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by chilltownRolla
                                                                            [

                                                                            fuck it mayhem is still the shit, i have never seen any dude take a 3 rd asswhipping from GSP and keep smiling

                                                                            all we gotta do is get budnik or malik casted for season 2[/quote

                                                                            ima try and get malik's ;ast fight uploaded today . i have to capture mad footage today anyways
                                                                            killgore told me malik has been wrecking fools,

                                                                            what does he weight anyways? 170?



                                                                            robbie lawler ftw

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              yeah, i mean we have some bad asses in our sport, but most are pretty small in stature, and wouldn't have much of a chance.

                                                                              There was this dude that came in for Bitter cold, have no idea who he is, or where he was from, but the dude looked just like TODD JONES, you know the Tigers closer that retired last year. he even had the handlebar mustache and everything. Twas tearing the fuck out of the mini ramp. I NOMINATE HIM!




                                                                              WTF is up with all this snow Morgan? Already got like 4 inches here in The Alg.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by StephenDurasa
                                                                                yeah, i mean we have some bad asses in our sport, but most are pretty small in stature, and wouldn't have much of a chance.

                                                                                There was this dude that came in for Bitter cold, have no idea who he is, or where he was from, but the dude looked just like TODD JONES, you know the Tigers closer that retired last year. he even had the handlebar mustache and everything. Twas tearing the fuck out of the mini ramp. I NOMINATE HIM!




                                                                                WTF is up with all this snow Morgan? Already got like 4 inches here in The Alg.
                                                                                well if im pro by season 2 or 3 i'll send in my casting tape hahah i gotta build my am record first tho ... then again some of the fighters on that show have greatly exaggerated their records, jake shields (next week's fighter) is legit as fuck
                                                                                the big black dude on last week's episode trains out of roseville or somewhere near there

                                                                                i don't think i'll find many bullies at 135-155

                                                                                damn we've had around that amount but it being slushy here it aint sticking

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Ill make a detailed post about it once i get the pic. The event was last night (sunday) and i had to wake up early today and drive 2 hours back to school so i didnt have time to upload pics, and since its my mommy's camera, it stayed at home. My dad said he would email me the good pics though.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Fuck that, they should have Keith Colon.


                                                                                    Here he is dropping a fool
                                                                                    http://www.fruitboot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7712

                                                                                    and here he is dropping a hammer

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      I can't wait to see this weeks' Bully Beatdown. Just the way that the guy approached the ramp said it all. His posture looked off and he didn't look to comfortable on his Rollerblades. I see nothing but downhill on the show for him haha. And of course, I already know there will be multiple rollerblade jokes. Damn him!!!!! Give us something, at least a Backside stall!!!!

                                                                                      http://shutupandsk8.wordpress.com

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                      X