Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

***MODERN WARFARE 2***

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Originally posted by Shilo
    Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Originally posted by Soto
    over 2 hundred thousand kills
    Damn dude. Get a job or a girlfriend or go to school or something. I've played the FUUUUUCK out of this game and only have ~32,000 kills.
    lol he has both, i've played with em for while, he's just an efficient player.
    Bullshit. That's roughly 300 kills a day, EVERY SINGLE DAY, since the game came out. That's not "efficiency", it's "losery".
    Well considering we play for hours at a time, it's not unheard of. If you want to get good at something, you do it a lot.. this is a prime example. Stop being such a bitch because a lot of people play the game more than you. I don't even play much anymore and I have almost 70k kills... not that big of a deal but if it makes you feel better to call people losers who play a video game that you also play, then you are not only a loser... you're a shitty loser.. you're probably one of the kids we have our way with when we play... haha.

    Good example of this is playing HQ on shipment.. 100+ kills isn't unheard of on that, you play a couple games of HQ and some other games, that's 300 kills right there. so if you want a lot of kills, play HQ and run the table.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Shilo
      you're probably one of the kids we have our way with when we play... haha.
      Guilty. pwn me with your 1337 skillz more, pl0x.

      Comment


        Haha of course you just act like a smart ass now because I proved you wrong.
        it's cool.. LOSERY'z UNITE!

        Comment


          I thought I played a lot, but I only got about 20,000 kills.

          Comment


            Just checked mine.. 89,583 kills to 69,848 deaths, and my ratio is 1.28..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

            Comment


              Originally posted by Shilo
              I proved you wrong
              Proving something requires evidence. Our little exchange went something like this:

              Me: People with 200,000 kills are losers.
              You: No they're not.

              Nobody proved anything.

              Also, my 1.39 KDR is better than your 1.28, so :arrow:

              Comment


                hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                TCoB

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Soto
                  hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                  TCoB

                  im scared to play you haha

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Soto
                    hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                    TCoB
                    ME AND YOU. CAGE MATCH.




                    KNIVES ONLY!

                    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                      Originally posted by Soto
                      hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                      TCoB
                      ME AND YOU. CAGE MATCH.




                      KNIVES ONLY!

                      :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                      Biggest loser wins?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Harry Maynard
                        Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                        Originally posted by Soto
                        hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                        TCoB
                        ME AND YOU. CAGE MATCH.




                        KNIVES ONLY!

                        :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                        Biggest loser wins?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                          Originally posted by Shilo
                          I proved you wrong
                          Proving something requires evidence. Our little exchange went something like this:

                          Me: People with 200,000 kills are losers.
                          You: No they're not.

                          Nobody proved anything.

                          Also, my 1.39 KDR is better than your 1.28, so :arrow:
                          hahah fuck your ratio, i'll whoop dat ass in acage match also.

                          if I gotta send you an invite one of these sessions, to show you how we do, i will

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Shilo
                            Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                            Originally posted by Shilo
                            I proved you wrong
                            Proving something requires evidence. Our little exchange went something like this:

                            Me: People with 200,000 kills are losers.
                            You: No they're not.

                            Nobody proved anything.

                            Also, my 1.39 KDR is better than your 1.28, so :arrow:
                            hahah fuck your ratio, i'll whoop dat ass in acage match also.

                            if I gotta send you an invite one of these sessions, to show you how we do, i will
                            You probably would. I get too tense in cage matches.

                            Plus, I'm trading in COD4 today anyway, for Gamestop's deal to get $40 off Assassin's Creed 2.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by BrandonCooklin
                              Originally posted by Soto
                              hahaha 300 kills takes me about 6 matches, avg 50 kills a match, 15min headquarters, so that's 2 hours. thank u shilo for backing me.

                              TCoB

                              im scared to play you haha

                              Comment


                                Damn, I guess if I played TDM or HQ more often I would have had insanely many kills as well, but I don't cause that shit bores me too fast. Also cause I play it on pc, and I did some matches, not all of my kills are counted. Anyone else playing it on pc? I doubt I'm any good on my xbox.

                                Comment


                                  Headquarters is so easy for kills though. Shipment anyone?

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by gambiacrumember
                                    Headquarters is so easy for kills though. Shipment anyone?
                                    I've watched my friend play HQ on Shipment. At the end of the match, I think everybody on both teams had like 50 deaths.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                                      Originally posted by gambiacrumember
                                      Headquarters is so easy for kills though. Shipment anyone?
                                      I've watched my friend play HQ on Shipment. At the end of the match, I think everybody on both teams had like 50 deaths.
                                      Yeah and over 100 kills.

                                      I'm sure I clocked more than 150 kills on Shipment HQ once.

                                      Comment


                                        we should all get on COD4 for one last night!
                                        my gamer tag: TCoB ixsotoxi

                                        lets set a time, 7pm eastern time.

                                        whose down?

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Soto
                                          we should all get on COD4 for one last night!
                                          my gamer tag: TCoB ixsotoxi

                                          lets set a time, 7pm eastern time.

                                          whose down?
                                          Just got back from Gamestop to trade it in. I'm out.

                                          Comment


                                            I"ve had modern warefare 2 for a few days now. Already beat the game in Hardend, beat most of the co-op missions, then i tried to play online today and got my console banned. FML.

                                            Comment


                                              Im down to play...Im pretty baked though so forgive

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by Gune.FKO
                                                I"ve had modern warefare 2 for a few days now. Already beat the game in Hardend, beat most of the co-op missions, then i tried to play online today and got my console banned. FML.
                                                I read that they weren't banning players who got it early. Unless you're playing a pirated version?

                                                Comment


                                                  I really suck at FPS, but I love it too much not to get this. So if anyone else is pretty terrible at the first one, feel free to add me: BeMagKent

                                                  Comment


                                                    How do you think I got the game so early, pirated games all day sun. I just have to buy a used xbox on eBay to play live now

                                                    Comment


                                                      so i went to my gamestop today and asked if they were giving out copys expecting the answer to be no. i guess my gamestop in rochester ny is basicly the only gamestop giving them out. they got the authorization to sell them since other game stores are doing illegally and taking away from their sales. i called xbox and they informed me i wouldnt be banned. sooo i played that shit all day and beat the game. now i got campain out of the way. cant wait for multiplayer. havent tried spec ops yet.

                                                      Comment


                                                        only 24 more hours!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        Comment


                                                          sooooo juiced.

                                                          Comment


                                                            boner

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Soto
                                                              only 24 more hours!!!!!!!!!!
                                                              Serious. I'm pumped. Tomorrow is my long day at school though, so I'm in class for like 12 hours. Reckon I won't learn anything tomorrow anyway, gonna be daydreaming about pwning teh newbz.

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                                                                Originally posted by Soto
                                                                only 24 more hours!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                gonna be daydreaming about pwning teh newbz.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  the online multiplayer is pretty sick
                                                                  http://www.youtube.com/user/defbored

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                                                                    Originally posted by Soto
                                                                    only 24 more hours!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                    Serious. I'm pumped. Tomorrow is my long day at school though, so I'm in class for like 12 hours. Reckon I won't learn anything tomorrow anyway, gonna be daydreaming about pwning teh newbz.
                                                                    im not gunna be able to pay attention at all tomorrow...

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Will be playing this game in approx 10 hours from now hehe

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Im picking it up tomorrow before work. Ill just leave a note on the door today saying "Out to get CoD:MW2. BRB!"

                                                                        Maybe I should bring my 360 to work

                                                                        Being your own boss is so metal

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          I got 100 on soto heads up against anyone on here lol

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Kent
                                                                            Im picking it up tomorrow before work. Ill just leave a note on the door today saying "Out to get CoD:MW2. BRB!"

                                                                            Maybe I should bring my 360 to work

                                                                            Being your own boss is so metal
                                                                            DOIT!

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              you guys are sleepin had it since friday made a bunch of money off sellin them too shits good
                                                                              gt BeastMaster828

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                CHECK IT, SON! This shit is the wackiest.

                                                                                Tactical nuke (whole match): http://www.youtube.com/user/blada600.../0/prK-lmQzyDo

                                                                                plus another video of the best machine pistol in the world. http://www.youtube.com/user/blada600.../1/lAVnCbksH68


                                                                                Today will be the longest day of my life.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  I was soooo juiced until I got a PS3.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Harry Maynard
                                                                                    I was soooo juiced until I got a PS3.
                                                                                    The analog sticks suck ass. Slippin and slidin

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Okay, Im gonna pick it up at midnight instead. Be ready to kill me at 12:30am

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Getting it at midnight and playing the fuck out of it, even tho I have work at 6 am and then class at night.

                                                                                        worth it.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          PS. my 119,000 kills and 1.40 ratio beat all you guys. Even though people think way too highly of good K/D ratios. It doesn't mean much.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by Kent
                                                                                            Originally posted by Harry Maynard
                                                                                            I was soooo juiced until I got a PS3.
                                                                                            The analog sticks suck ass. Slippin and slidin

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Not getting it at midnight. I have a bit of work to do in the next few days and let's be honest, if I got it tonight then the work just wouldn't get done. Ordered mine this morning, should be here on Wednesday.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                i assume no one is getting it for pc. seems like everyone has ps3 or xbox

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Kent
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Harry Maynard
                                                                                                  I was soooo juiced until I got a PS3.
                                                                                                  The analog sticks suck ass. Slippin and slidin
                                                                                                  That's pretty much why I don't like ps3's.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    fucks sake


                                                                                                    i need to get a wireless adaptor
                                                                                                    need to get a copy of this game
                                                                                                    and need to renew my gold membership


                                                                                                    money money money
                                                                                                    A TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN K

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by p01sOn IV
                                                                                                      CHECK IT, SON! This shit is the wackiest.

                                                                                                      Tactical nuke (whole match): http://www.youtube.com/user/blada600.../0/prK-lmQzyDo

                                                                                                      plus another video of the best machine pistol in the world. http://www.youtube.com/user/blada600.../1/lAVnCbksH68


                                                                                                      Today will be the longest day of my life.

                                                                                                      tactical fucking nuke!?

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X