Announcement

Collapse

Message board is no longer active

This is an archive of the Be-Mag message board. The message board is no longer active. Read more.
See more
See less

Why do people like Zamora and Feinberg stop skating?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #51
    Never stylish? You need to get your facts straight, rookie.

    Comment


      #52
      Originally posted by ilovethisshit
      spizer was never stylish
      Originally posted by al dolega
      Wow.

      Comment


        #53
        Originally posted by Rotgut
        Never stylish? You need to get your facts straight, rookie.
        you know that little arm thing he does when he skates around ?? good god *barf

        Comment


          #54
          When exactly is the last time you saw him skate? Also that is the person that made skating look interesting and made me persue rollerblading, so careful what you say.

          Comment


            #55
            Originally posted by Rotgut
            When exactly is the last time you saw him skate? Also that is the person that made skating look interesting and made me persue rollerblading, so careful what you say.
            haha ya same here roadhouse is the man

            captured a generation with not just his skating but personality

            Comment


              #56
              Originally posted by ilovethisshit
              Originally posted by Rotgut
              When exactly is the last time you saw him skate? Also that is the person that made skating look interesting and made me persue rollerblading, so careful what you say.
              haha ya same here roadhouse is the man

              captured a generation with not just his skating but personality
              his braces temporarily saved rollerblading
              [/u]

              Comment


                #57
                Originally posted by Rickayyy
                If you knew then why did you mention Brian Smith?
                That story was way more entertaining than these lame arguments.

                Comment


                  #58
                  Spizer is so awesome. Back backslide to true fish on that MASSIVE quarter pipe at some florida park is still one of my all time WTF tricks. that and topsoul on the sub box at eisenbergs to drop to true soul on the quarter pipe underneath it. almost shat bricks.

                  Comment


                    #59
                    Originally posted by Charlie Hustles
                    Originally posted by al dolega
                    Just because you don't see clips doesn't mean they don't skate anymore. Maybe they've gone full-circle and now just skate purely for fun.
                    Skate for fun, but get a few small clips here and there. I'm not talking hammers. Let us groms live!
                    Sorry Charlie, but on this, you're 1000% wrong.

                    Booking Agent/Tour Manager representing Koncept & J57, Rasco, Edo G, Skyzoo & Torae, Sapient, and Illmaculate.

                    Comment


                      #60
                      Originally posted by The Moose
                      Originally posted by Charlie Hustles
                      Originally posted by al dolega
                      Just because you don't see clips doesn't mean they don't skate anymore. Maybe they've gone full-circle and now just skate purely for fun.
                      Skate for fun, but get a few small clips here and there. I'm not talking hammers. Let us groms live!
                      Sorry Charlie, but on this, you're 1000% wrong.
                      No, he's right, pro skaters only exist to serve non-pro skaters. They are not men, they are devo.

                      Comment


                        #61
                        i am astonished that a thread centered around steeze and ability has yet to mention DUSTIN LATIMER..

                        we went to AZ one time to film for 2feet and went to the park with dustin and he was just cruisin around and i saw him do just a regular royale on a little knee high ledge and it was THE SICKEST LOOKING SHIT IVE SEEN IN YEARS


                        tj webber

                        Comment


                          #62
                          age...

                          Comment


                            #63
                            Worst thread ever.
                            http://www.neglectedtruth.com

                            Comment


                              #64
                              Originally posted by oldskizzle
                              Originally posted by Charlie Hustles
                              Originally posted by Rickayyy
                              I don't get you Charlie.. You go on and on about steeze and you love people with style and you praise Louie Zamora and Dominic Sagona yet you hate B Smith's style so much.

                              That doesn't make any kind of sense to me.
                              Because that fool's style sucks. He does rinky-dink tricks with floppy-sad foolishman steez.
                              yeah, brian smith is a douche. i appreciate him being OG, but at 96 NISS VA Beach we were setting up a booth and had some down time. He walks by and we invite him to come street skate at this spot we found. His response, "with you...i dont think so." He coulda been like, naw sorry man, dont have time or something, but no he was a total dick. The funny part is myself and 2 friends who invited him to go skate all placed higher in the comp than his sorry ass did! WIN
                              Thats so awsome. I was there. Not for your situation but i have been skating for a year or two at that point.

                              Comment


                                #65
                                Originally posted by RichieV
                                Originally posted by oldskizzle
                                Originally posted by Charlie Hustles
                                Originally posted by Rickayyy
                                I don't get you Charlie.. You go on and on about steeze and you love people with style and you praise Louie Zamora and Dominic Sagona yet you hate B Smith's style so much.

                                That doesn't make any kind of sense to me.
                                Because that fool's style sucks. He does rinky-dink tricks with floppy-sad foolishman steez.
                                yeah, brian smith is a douche. i appreciate him being OG, but at 96 NISS VA Beach we were setting up a booth and had some down time. He walks by and we invite him to come street skate at this spot we found. His response, "with you...i dont think so." He coulda been like, naw sorry man, dont have time or something, but no he was a total dick. The funny part is myself and 2 friends who invited him to go skate all placed higher in the comp than his sorry ass did! WIN
                                Thats so awsome. I was there. Not for your situation but i have been skating for a year or two at that point.

                                Comment


                                  #66
                                  i dunno what some of you guys are thinking but spizer has got steez.

                                  Comment


                                    #67
                                    micah yeager

                                    Comment


                                      #68
                                      Fun fact :

                                      I have got some DL and LZ clips on tape.

                                      End of the story.

                                      Comment


                                        #69
                                        i def agree with you on this one charlie hustles...

                                        Comment


                                          #70
                                          leprechauns

                                          but i don't agree w/ peeps on the negativity towards brandon smiths style. mr roboto is and will always be the man. he's been skating forever! I hope to see you kids last just as long as he has... if not, then smack yourself several years later when you find yourself not blading anymore. one could say, rollerblading needs more numbers... but it also needs bladers/people who we can actually respect... i've always thought bsmith his style was fucking sick (my opinion)... never met the dude in person though... oh, and i just agree with ur 1st post on this bulletin... other then that, have fun be-mag critics with all your misinterpreted statements, hate and yappin about monkey ballzagh

                                          Comment


                                            #71
                                            noobs, grab a notepad, respect the people who made this sport happen not so long ago

                                            http://vimeo.com/4222306

                                            Comment


                                              #72
                                              I'm not hating on Brandon Smith. He seems like a cool dude. His Mr. Roboto Dyna section was epic. I'm just not feeling his style. Not that it's bad, just not my personal preference. Same with Spizer.

                                              Freddy, what's up with those clips?!

                                              Comment


                                                #73
                                                Originally posted by Black Fabric
                                                i am astonished that a thread centered around steeze and ability has yet to mention DUSTIN LATIMER..

                                                we went to AZ one time to film for 2feet and went to the park with dustin and blah blah blah
                                                Lies, I know you CGI'd all those clips. That gap from the big pyramid into the 1/4 fakie is unpossible.

                                                Comment


                                                  #74
                                                  Originally posted by Charlie Hustles
                                                  Freddy, what's up with those clips?!
                                                  NTSC. That's what's up.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #75
                                                    So . . . . . .

                                                    Comment


                                                      #76
                                                      I was going to post a "Dustin Latimer's 720 in Feet appreciation post" but I figured I would say it here. Could that be one of the nicest looking quarter to quarter 720s in the history of skating?

                                                      Comment


                                                        #77
                                                        Originally posted by Jay Cottrell
                                                        micah yeager

                                                        is a faggot. yeager can :arrow:

                                                        Comment


                                                          #78
                                                          Originally posted by austin sullivan
                                                          I want to see some Champion Baumstimler clips, now.
                                                          You are the SHIT AUSTIN! You beat me to it.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #79
                                                            Why not just a dustin latimer aprecciation post? C'mon, he pretty much invented xsjados, as well as being probably the sickest skater ever to live.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #80
                                                              Originally posted by caisenma
                                                              Originally posted by Jay Cottrell
                                                              micah yeager

                                                              is a faggot. yeager can :arrow:
                                                              Micah is steeze, you fucking moron.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X